Starting Monday, October 5th, our family room is OPEN.
That being said there are some new guidelines we ask our families to abide by:
- Please STOP at the Stop sign when you enter the building. Wait here until Erica or Gigi call you up to the desk to check-in so we can take your temperature before letting you find your seat.
- If you or your child are experiencing any two of the following symptoms: fever, cough, tiredness, headaches, sore throat, congestion, loss of taste/smell or a known exposure to a person with COVID-19, please do NOT proceed into the building and call us to reschedule.
- Once you are checked in you are allowed to sit in the family room with your mask on at all times, otherwise you are welcome to wait from the comfort of your vehicle.
- We ask that you please respect social distancing guidelines and sit with 6 feet between you and another family.
- We ask that when possible you arrive with only the child that is being seen for an appointment. There will be no toys available for your littles to play with while they wait their turn.
- Our team will be sanitizing the family room often to ensure the health and safety of you and your family.
Thank you to all of our families for your continued support and cooperation through all the changes.